Returns & Exchanges
If you need to return your product for a refund or exchange please take a look at the information below.
We offer full refunds (minus shipping) and exchanges for any returns made withing 28 days of receiving your order.
To process a return simply fill out the returns form on the Returns Centre within 14 days of receiving your order. You will then have a further 14 days to return your items. You can return your product for store credit or a full refund to the original payment method. Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Make sure all returned items have tags on and are returned in their original packaging with no visible signs of use.
Step 2: Once you have filled in the returns form on the Returns Centre we will send you a returns label via email which you can print off and attach to your package.
Step 3: Pop it in the post! Remember to keep a copy of your proof of postage or tracking number until you receive your refund or exchange.
- Discounted items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We are unable to cover the cost of shipping for any returns.
- All refunds processed within 14 days of receipt will be refunded in full to the original payment method.
- If you notice that your item has a default or is damaged when it gets to you please get in touch with us at email@example.com and send us photos so that we can help you faster.
- If you think your item is lost please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it to you.
- Make sure to hold on to a ‘proof of postage’ certificate or tracking number until you have received your refund as we cannot take responsibility for returned items that are misplaced in transit.
- Please note that due to the nature of hand weaving, all our products are beautifully unique and may vary slightly to the images you see on our website.